October to the end of Term 2:
- Grey trousers or skirt/pinafore
- White shirt and school tie – school sweatshirt or school fleece
- Flat black school shoes must be worn. Please note that for safety reasons the heel must be no higher than 5cm (2ins).
- For safety reasons no jewellery or decorative accessories to be worn.
September and Summer Term only:
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Summer dress
- White polo shirt
- Flat sandals (white, black or brown) may be worn – not open at the toes for safety reasons.
Uniform can be purchased from:
10a Green St,
028 93 351246
Water bottles and money envelopes are available to purchase in school.